Friday, June 4, 2010

Meat Lovers Pizza

This pizza is to die for! Perfect if you have carnivores like me! I try to make it when I know I will have leftover meats from other dishes. Like my leftover sausage from Peppers and Eggs, ham from Cheesy Macaroni, and bacon from Twice Baked Potatoes. I love Planned Overs!

Meat Lovers Pizza

Top one batch pizza crust with:
1 c. pizza sauce (I just mix some Italian seasoning into tomato sauce)
2-3 c. shredded mozzarella cheese (we are cheese lovers here!)
pepperonis
chopped bacon (if bacon is cooked ahead of time and chilled you can easily just crumble with your hands)
sliced ham, cut into small pieces
cooked sausage
(you can use any meats you want!)

Bake at 400 for about 15 mins.


© 2010-2011 Day to Day Cook - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment