Friday, May 7, 2010

Magic Cookie Bars

These are one of my favorite desserts ever. I always keep all of the ingredients on hand just in case I get a craving for them! I don't even remember where I first saw the recipe, but I have made them so many times, I don't even measure anymore, I just throw the ingredients in the pan in a few minutes. Give them a try and I bet you will fall in love too!

Melt 1 stick butter in a 13x9 pan. Sprinkle 1 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs (place graham crackers in a baggie and crush with a rolling pin). Use a spoon to smash crumbs down into butter, making a crust. Sprinkle crust with 1 c. chocolate chips, 1 c. chopped walnuts, and 1 c. coconut. Pour an entire (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk over the top. Bake 20-25 minutes.


© 2010-2011 Day to Day Cook - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment