Saturday, October 2, 2010

Candy Cake


I made this candy cake for my now 7 and 9 year olds birthday party. It was super easy and received tons of compliments! I saw the idea online a while back and the kids loved it so I tucked it away. Unfortunately, I don't remember where I saw it, or I would give them the credit. ;)



Candy Cake
Prepare an 8 inch round layer cake from your favorite recipe or mix. Crush 3 mini butterfinger bars. Spread a small amount of chocolate frosting on top of one of the cake layers. Spread the crushed butterfingers over the frosting. Place the second layer on top and cover the entire cake generously with frosting. Separate kit-kat bars and place around the entire outside of the cake. I used almost three whole packages of the 10pks you can purchase at Walmart for $1. Sprinkle m&ms over the top. DONE


© 2010-2011 Day to Day Cook - All Rights Reserved

No comments:

Post a Comment